VarioShieldXL is a handy lead tile for building walls that require high radiation proofing. The lead elements have an interlocking V-shaped groove on their edge, which provides a radiation-proof end result without the need of an extra lead strip between the tiles. The tiles are mounted between an inner and outer construction of reinforced metal stud profiles.
The advantages of VarioShieldXL
- VarioShieldXL lead tiles weigh around 25 kg and can be handled within the norms of health and safety.
- System can be installed simply.
- Wiring can be concealed using the double metal stud system.
- Speedy installation, thereby saving time and money
- Better alternative for masonry containing baryte.
- VarioShieldXL has been tested and approved by Applus RTD
Sizes of VarioShieldXL
|Thicknesses:||8 mm 10 mm|
Please feel free to contact us for deviating lengths, widths and lead thicknesses (up to a maximum of 50 mm). We will be pleased to advise you regarding the most efficient solution.